Trillium Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trillium Woods Forum

The Forum For T.W.E.S

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:21 pm
Latest topics
» new bike
Words of Advice and wisdom!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:12 pm by Liam.C{Liam wuz here}

» new people
Words of Advice and wisdom!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:05 pm by Liam.C{Liam wuz here}

» New Theme!
Words of Advice and wisdom!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:00 pm by Liam.C{Liam wuz here}

» Dances!! Friday
Words of Advice and wisdom!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:59 pm by Liam.C{Liam wuz here}

» NEW MP4!
Words of Advice and wisdom!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:50 pm by April.Tendenilla

» new ipod
Words of Advice and wisdom!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:15 pm by April.Tendenilla

» Subway.
Words of Advice and wisdom!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:14 pm by April.Tendenilla

» RIGGED GAMES
Words of Advice and wisdom!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:13 pm by April.Tendenilla

» So Cuuute!
Words of Advice and wisdom!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:12 pm by April.Tendenilla

Words of Advice and wisdom!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
April.Tendenilla
Good Student
Good Student
April.Tendenilla

Number of posts : 42
School : Trillium Woods Elementary School
Black Marks : 1029392103824734
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Words of Advice and wisdom!! Empty
PostSubject: Words of Advice and wisdom!!   Words of Advice and wisdom!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Okie dokie! I'm just gonna start a topic on advice and wisdom, This is how it works. Who ever wants an advise or a words of wisdom message here! This is the word of wisdom of the week!! (reply and tell me if its good or not >.>)

Sometimes you don't know what kind of emotions you want to feel...Just see whats gonna happen next and you might know how you feel then.
Back to top Go down
Andres P.V
Admin
Admin
Andres P.V

Number of posts : 62
School : Trillium Woods Elementary School
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Words of Advice and wisdom!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Words of Advice and wisdom!!   Words of Advice and wisdom!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:29 pm

"Don't let go of something unless you have something else to hold on to"
Back to top Go down
https://twforum.forumotion.com

Words of Advice and wisdom!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trillium Woods Forum :: Non-School :: Other-
Jump to: