Trillium Woods Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trillium Woods Forum

The Forum For T.W.E.S

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:21 pm
Latest topics
» new bike
Bullies Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:12 pm by Liam.C{Liam wuz here}

» new people
Bullies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:05 pm by Liam.C{Liam wuz here}

» New Theme!
Bullies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:00 pm by Liam.C{Liam wuz here}

» Dances!! Friday
Bullies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:59 pm by Liam.C{Liam wuz here}

» NEW MP4!
Bullies Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:50 pm by April.Tendenilla

» new ipod
Bullies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:15 pm by April.Tendenilla

» Subway.
Bullies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:14 pm by April.Tendenilla

» RIGGED GAMES
Bullies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:13 pm by April.Tendenilla

» So Cuuute!
Bullies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:12 pm by April.Tendenilla

Bullies

Go down 
2 posters

Do You Agree To Stop Bullies?
Yes
Bullies Vote_lcap100%Bullies Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Bullies Vote_lcap0%Bullies Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
April.Tendenilla
Good Student
Good Student
April.Tendenilla

Number of posts : 42
School : Trillium Woods Elementary School
Black Marks : 1029392103824734
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Bullies Empty
PostSubject: Bullies   Bullies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:04 pm

OK! This story is about bullies. This might give u a lesson about bullies...well, enjoy!
(please tell me if its good or not. But really, even though i made this story up, its all true)
Warning: THIS IS NOT FUNNY!! D< (and might have a few mistakes)

It was a normal day in Bear Creek High School in Barrie Ontario, well, for Mark that is. He is a normal boy thats in gr 9 and actually likes going to school. His not a nerd or anything. But he just likes school. No big deal for him right? WRONG. He used to be a happy boy, but till now his not happy anymore. He onlys fakes being happy so his friends don't have to worry about him. But the things that are not keeping him happy are 3 things. One: His parents has been fight over him and his little sister Nina (gr.7), Two: His Grandpa died when he was in the hospital. He loved him very much..., and lastly Three: Bullies. And also, he is very protective of Nina, his little sister.
He hated Bullies, he doesn't even want to look at them. The reason why is because he sees bullies hurt people, call them names, and other stuff! For what? Just to make people laugh. He never got bullies before. But till now.

Mark's Point of veiw.

I was sitting outside under a tree was eating his lunch alone. His friends had classes still and all. So he was sometimes alone in lunch hours. But soon after, i saw a shadow...or shadows. I looked up. Then my eyes widen, there were a group people that had evil silly grins on there faces, wearing gangster clothes and punk together, then I knew who they were. Bullies. I just gave them a blank look, my eyes were only filled with anger and disapointment. But I didn't show it, only my eyes, I don't wanna get beat beatten by them... Andy had an evil grin up upon his face. Then spoke up "Well, Well boys, look what we have here? A little newbie thats eating lunch all alone!" The others laughed, but not me. "What do u guys want? I didn't do anything to you" I said as I stood up. Andy stood infront of me and smirked at me. A shiver went though my spine. "Well, we just want to hang out with you! And play with you and have fun! We also wants to be friends!! ^o^" Andy shouted with joy. That made I twiched, is this guy for real? I walked though them and said "No thanks." Then that made Andy twiched. He snapped his fingers then two twins (Harry and Henry) grabbed me. My eyes widen as they pull me back. While they pulled me back I got punched in the face by a really tall guy (Thomas), after i fell. I goaned in pain. I looked up, when I looked up I saw Andy giving me a devils grin ( Twisted Evil ...U can say its almost something like that.) Then he stepped on my stomach hard then kicked me Hard. I sceamed in pain as he kept on kicking me hard. He was also curseing me. And saying "This is what you get when u mess with me BI*CH!!" Then he kept on kicking me. I held my head. After he stop kicking me, soon I saw them walking away laughing. Then...my eyes started to close...I blacked out.

Nina's Point Of Veiw
After I walked outside to go play for recess a feeling hit me. I looked up in the sky. I had a bad feeling that something had just happen. Soon I heard someone calling my name. Man I knew who that voice was. I turn around to see who it was. It was Veselina, and she isn't the only one. It was her clones too. What do they want to do to me this time? Beat the crap out of me? Call me rude names? Or worse. *Sighes* "HEY BROWN! What are you up to?" Asked Ves in a joy voice. I twiched. "Its nothing, just gonna go where I always go too..." I said as I walked pasted the clones. Tasha and Chloe grabbed my shoulder. "You can't just walk away from us like that!" I sighed and said "So? I do it all the time. Then they had a shock face ( affraid ). O just kept walking away. Soon I bump into someone. "Sorry, I was looking where I was going-" Then I my breath was cut of. My normal emotion eyes turn pale. It was Tommy, one of the most scaring, most meanest bullies in the school. He stared at me and had a wide grin. He grabbed my shirt andthrew me down. "Bitch." Then he started to hurt me, the clones join in, only ves, and Chleo joined in. Other students gathered around and watched my get hurt in pain and sorrow. I can feel my knee and arm bleeding a little because of Tommy. My friends tried to help me, But some of Ves and Tommy's friends stop them. Afterthey were done kicking me hard and punching me. Ves and Tommy both grabbed my hair and pull me up. I scream "LET GO PLEASE!!!!" Tears ran down my eyes. They all laughed at me. Soon later a teacher came in. The teacher Ms. Dover asked them to drop me, they literally dropped me and ran for it into the school. Other teachers used there walky talkys to call all teachers to stop Tommy and Ves. Since they were the one of hurted me the most. And for there friends. They were talking to the teachers. Ms Dover treated me and we walked into the school. When I was sitting in the RoseDale Nurses office. I passed out on the bed.

I woke up, I sit up and held my head groaning. I looked and saw a small firgue next beside me. I rubed my eyes. When I saw who it was my brother Mark. He had bangeges over his face. When he saw me woke up he smiled brightly and hugged me. I hugged back. Soon me and him talked for a bit. He told me that the same thing happen to him. Man thats weird. Me and him thanked ms Dover and the nurse and me and Mark held eachothers hands and walked out of the school. I looked up in the sky. It was Dark.

(Gonna time skip, it was Nina and Mark walking together to go to the movies, also its saturday)

Mark and I were talking like alway. Me and him are so happy to go and see Mall Cop, we heard from our friends its a really good and funny movie. We were almost there then I felt someone grabbed me. I looked up a saw teens about marks Age. The guys smirked and looked at Mark "So, this is your little sis?" Smirked the guy. I got scared. The guy grabbed me and pull me close. "Shes mine now Brown." Smirked the guy. Mark ran at the guy yelling "Give Nina back Andy!" Then he kicked him. He let go of me and Mark grabbed me and ran to the movies. I was feeling scared I heard a click. I turn around to see. The guy name 'Andy' Was holding a gun. "Mark! Andy is holding a gun!!" We ran faster. I kept looking back. He was pointing at me. Soon he shot it. My eyes widen. It was about to hit me but soon we stop. I triped. Then Mark stood infont of me then...he got shot. "MARK!!!!" Andy and his gang started to run for it. It started to ran. I held my brother close in my arms. I went into my pocket and called 911. After I dialed it. I didn't have the strength to talk. I drop the phone onto the wet ground. I felt my self cry more. I said over and over again "Please brother...don't die on my just because of a bully...you can't die..I need you...." More tears go through my eyes. I saw my brother looked at me and touch my skin and said "Don't lose hope because of me, keep on leaving for me...i'll always be there with you..." He started to close his eyes. His hands feel onto the ground. I stood there shock. I cried more and more. It was it...Mark was gone.

Its been a Year now since Mark was gone. I was on my own. I was fine actually. After on what the school heard about my brother, the clones and tommy's gang stop bulling me. Good, lets keep it that way. I'm 14 now and go to Bear Creek high school. Earlier in the year I made a speech about bullies and my brother. It actually affected them. No bullying happen in the rest of the year. My goal in my life now since my brother started it...it to stop bullying.

~.:END:.~

Now you know how Tina feels about her losing Mark. Even if I made it all by myself by Heart. Things could affect people in life. Some bullies becames killiers and feared by some people. People want to get ride of bullies, they want to change them. If it got to you. Please reply on this to surport this topic about bullying. I want to know if it this 'mini' story will help stop bullying. Also sometimes you might notice in our school. Bullying are happening now. So please. Help stop bullying to affect peoples lives!! Make a diffrence!

From,
April Tendenilla cat

Last edited by April.Tendenilla on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andres P.V
Admin
Admin
Andres P.V

Number of posts : 62

Bullies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullies   Bullies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 pm

O wow very touching story Nice great morale
Back to top Go down
https://twforum.forumotion.com
April.Tendenilla
Good Student
Good Student
April.Tendenilla

Number of posts : 42
Black Marks : 1029392103824734

Bullies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullies   Bullies Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:19 am

Thxs, writing storys are one of my best hobbys to do, I hope some people will read it and see if it gets to them. All th stuff I wrote is true sometimes. Bullies can affect peoples lives. So thats the whole reason on making this topic. To stop bullying.

Nice
Back to top Go down
Andres P.V
Admin
Admin
Andres P.V

Number of posts : 62

Bullies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullies   Bullies Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:08 am

I make good stories but lack morality.... but yours has a lot of morality